Identify your muscle type to discover the type of sports that suits you best and receive tips to optimise your workout routine and nutritional intake.
Here’s what you should know before taking the test:
- In the absence of medical and clinical information, GeneLife test results are not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, or ascertain the state of your health.
- Resale of our product to a third-party is strictly prohibited.
- One test kit can only be used for one person. If you’d like to use it with your family, please purchase one for each family member.
- Approximate shipment of the test kit will be 3 to 5 business days.
- We analyze your DNA using the latest know-how and technologies. Your test results will be sent to you in the form of a comprehensive report accessible online via your mobile device and PC.
The GeneLife SPORTS genetic testing kit is used to analyze your genes, specifically to analyze the presence or absence of genes that determine your muscle profile.
The fast twitch muscle fiber is a muscle that can contract quickly. It is vital for sports that require quick movement because it can emit energy instantaneously such as for short distance running and goalkeeping. On the other hand, slow twitch muscle fiber is a muscle type that contracts slowly, because it emits energy over a longer period of time. They are used in everyday activities such as maintaining your posture, walking as well as sports that require endurance such as long-distance marathon.
Whether your preparing for the next marathon or enhancing your muscle growth, learning about your genetic makeup can help you make better choices about your exercise routines and even your diet
Understanding your muscle type may allow you to make better choices in your athletic endeavor. By exercising and eating the right way, you can be the best physical self that you were meant to be.
GeneLife SPORTS genetic test service provides paper reports for your test results, so that you can use for a healthy lifestyle. Checking your results is convenient and easy!