With the Genelife SKIN genetic testing kit, find out what your DNA reveals about your skin’s traits and learn how to take better care of your skin.
Here’s what you should know before taking the test:
- In the absence of medical and clinical information, GeneLife test results are not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, or ascertain the state of your health.
- Resale of our product to a third-party is strictly prohibited.
- One test kit can only be used for one person. If you’d like to use it with your family, please purchase one for each family member.
- Approximate shipment of the test kit will be 3 to 5 business days.
- We analyze your DNA using the latest know-how and technologies. Your test results will be sent to you in the form of a comprehensive report accessible online via your mobile device and PC.
What can you learn from this test?
The GeneLife SKIN genetic testing kit analyzes your DNA to identify genetic variations that can determine your skin’s condition and its capabilities.
For instance, the variation of certain genes can indicate whether your skin is suscespantible to wrinkles or dark spots, its antioxidant caspanabilities and much more can be analyzed. Use this genetic test to gain insights about your skin’s genetic strengths and weaknesses, enabling you to make wiser decisions about your skin care regimen. You will also receive insights about recommended nutrients, ingredients and lifestyle, based on your unique genetic makespan.
Accessing your GeneLife test result is simple and secure. You can check the results online via your results from your PC or mobile device.